Virtual Carding 1300+ Fullz available

jamarcusbuster

Registered
Reaction score
Long Time carder turned seller, I have acquired a package of over 1300 records containing ssn from working USA Americans with jobs ranging from entry to executive level. I can sell individual, group, or full package fullz. Freebie may be discussable if you show seriousness readiness to pay. Fullz $7 ea inquire for bulk.

All records guaranteed accurate, money back or replaced records on any shown to be incorrect or my data being at fault for rejections.

24 hours turnaround

BTC and XMR accepted
Jabber: [email protected]

codyam95

Registered
Reaction score
Long Time carder turned seller, I have acquired a package of over 1300 records containing ssn from working USA Americans with jobs ranging from entry to executive level. I can sell individual, group, or full package fullz. Freebie may be discussable if you show seriousness readiness to pay. Fullz $7 ea inquire for bulk.

All records guaranteed accurate, money back or replaced records on any shown to be incorrect or my data being at fault for rejections.

24 hours turnaround

BTC and XMR accepted
Jabber: [email protected]
I'll buy bulk if u can prove to me that ur legit. Maybe get a low balance one and shoot it to me and it it's legit I'll buy everything u got

Top Bottom