Virtual Carding Adding your CC to Pay with NFC

Clydesom

Registered
Reaction score
When coming to me you need to understand i need $100 to have in advance can be Escrow or Direct

I will send you card and you add the card to your NFC (APPLE PAY O SAMSUNG PAY)

After you add ill send you code to activate it then after that you better come to ne with history and payme 35% of all amount

Things Needed
Phone with NFC
Real People to work with
Pay me my percentage by btc
Come back and redo everything and let make money

Have a nice day
this is your oportunity to forget about dumps and come let fuck this system uppppp

fabaya5146

Registered
Reaction score
Apple pay/ Samsung pay/ Google pay does not just work by adding a bought cvv on the app!

Apple pay/ Google pay, Samsung pay requires a verification like SMS sent only to the phone number registered on the card or email only sent to the email registered on the card , or calling the bank directly ( usually if the card is a business card) or you verify and add the card through the banks mobile app ( with the accurate owners login details)

Thinking you just need to buy a cvv and add card to add to Samsung pay/Apple pay to tap and pay in-store is laughable

But there were very few bins ( USA and UK only I know) that dontt need verification...it just automaticallt adds itself to Apple pay( no SMS, no email, no calling)

With these bins!
You can easily just buy a valid cc and add it instantly and go tap and pay....

I have those bins for sale

Clydesom

Registered
Reaction score
I got some bins with sms and auto add on APAY so please...
i have all the tools necesary to do what i want it to do so sit and learn

King_Reigns

Registered
Reaction score
what are those bins I only have 3 2 prepaids and 1 credit that credits lets trade bins for bin

Bigmoney1122

Registered
Reaction score
Apple pay/ Samsung pay/ Google pay does not just work by adding a bought cvv on the app!

Apple pay/ Google pay, Samsung pay requires a verification like SMS sent only to the phone number registered on the card or email only sent to the email registered on the card , or calling the bank directly ( usually if the card is a business card) or you verify and add the card through the banks mobile app ( with the accurate owners login details)

Thinking you just need to buy a cvv and add card to add to Samsung pay/Apple pay to tap and pay in-store is laughable

But there were very few bins ( USA and UK only I know) that dontt need verification...it just automaticallt adds itself to Apple pay( no SMS, no email, no calling)

With these bins!

Telegram?

fasta1000

VIP Member
Reaction score
apple pay....i.e u have debt card to get the code.. you can only use prepaid debt to tap n pay ... if you have credit da can't ask for text code.. share it... it's won't hurt u or anyone.

fasta1000

VIP Member
Reaction score

With these bins!

OK

let see the bin... you sell rubbish. , when you're here u share info.. not trying to hustle individual for btc .... real ppl making money don't hustle other pple.. if you're really hittin with all this bins.

Scruffs1503

Registered
Reaction score
When coming to me you need to understand i need $100 to have in advance can be Escrow or Direct

After you add ill send you code to activate it then after that you better come to ne with history and payme 35% of all amount

Things Needed
Phone with NFC
Real People to work with

Have a nice day
this is your oportunity to forget about dumps and come let fuck this system uppppp
Text me 6572484840 let's make money then

jdgarcia3366

Registered
Reaction score

Things Needed
Phone with NFC
Real People to work with

Have a nice day
I'm in but what do you think is the best bang for the buck like I'll put it this way I live in Las Vegas and it could be wide open if someone could be honest and practice good business to your partner not be a ripper so I'm in hit me up let me know thanks

Top Bottom