Amazon Account hold for verification

k1t2h3omps0n

Registered
Reaction score
I been trying to do amazon carding since a lot and never got once a valid attempt , Amazon always processed the payment cause the card was good later on few mins account hold and request ID , some people said it’s because of the free proxy but the proxy if it’s black listed the payment will decline won’t hit successful, I tried other few websites some websites decline payment some process and then hold it for verify but mostly the cc works and it’s pays alright , so I geuss I need some one to point me to what I am doing wrong so the payments gots holded and it’s just 25$ payment a gift card , or what site to use with instant delivery for ex I don’t know ?.... I hope please some experienced career reply me how to card gift cards and I will be graceful much and if you need fees to teach me alright accepted any thing between normal like 50$ to teach ok but 100$+ just teach me and imma pay ya back same day it’s the profits hope I get a reply please .

Pmonu88

Registered
Reaction score
I heard that this is possible with free proxies and servers, but I haven’t come across it myself, try to buy a normal proxy for a couple of dollars for a day and I’m sure everything will be as it should

WilliamBix

Registered
Reaction score
Guz can you tell me where to buy this couple proxies and a good site to card on ? I have same his problem

Bra

Registered
Reaction score
Try another website, it seems difficult to get a gift card with a new Amazon account

Jaysofly

Registered
Reaction score
Firstly, your device has been tagged. Secondly, jus buy already transactions Amazon accounts. I have a guy that does things like that both teaching and selling of all these accounts for easy Cardin

nipal37783

Registered
Reaction score
Use Ccleaner to clean your browser if you cannot get any other device. Don't immediately card with a new accounts if you cannot afford buying ready transaction Amazon hacked accounts.
Your caches has been monitored

tajin

Registered
Reaction score
buying giftcards on amazon is not for newbies
buy something first to a pick up box and groom the acc

Top Bottom