Amazon Gift Cards?

dondada1

Registered
Reaction score
So I'm new to the game, but I managed to card some furniture to the cardholder's address and the next day tried to see if I could get an amazon gift card to cashout. While it's processing the gift card gets cancelled and the amazon account is on hold until I submit documents from the bank about buying the gift card. However I noticed the furniture I carded was still getting shipped. Is it even possible to card giftcards on amazon anymore?

Amul13

Registered
Reaction score
Same right here hope an experienced career replies us I even tried gift card carding just 25$ cardes still needs hold for verification any other sites that won’t hold it ?

BoiAlone

Registered
Reaction score
It is very difficult to work with Gift nowadays. First comes the approval, and then almost immediately the refusal. I don't know what the matter is and how to fix it, it very rarely passes, but for other things the percentage of refusals is much less

18andsomething

Registered
Reaction score
Amazon allow to buy gift cards only from well-established profile, which did several transactions before - they consider gift card orders as one of the most risky transactions. In many cases it's easier to obtain Amazon gift cards from alternate sources just like miles, cashback bonuses from someone's accounts etc.

Zabbu

Registered
Reaction score
Don’t card gift cares try physicals it’s easier

Username

Registered
Reaction score
gift cards is litterlay impossible on amazon and needs long time to establish with good socks it may be worth at the end if u grab a good amount like 500$ but less than that in a single gift card aint worth it

Top Bottom