Real Carding any real cashier for d+p ? 201

limox77879

Registered
Reaction score
i need cashier for d+p for long term any faggot trying to abuse or try to make smart steps will be eliminated immediately.

bins i got :

serious real people only pm me.

Ezketo

Registered
Reaction score
I wish all the best ... very difficult find one good

limox77879

Registered
Reaction score
the thing is no body wants to put money in escrow.

how the hell can i get a real cashier , a honest one..

posawe7038

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi. I will buy dumps with pin off of you and still send you half of everything I make for 30 days just to prove to you that I am smart and loyal cashier.

kelsie

Registered
Reaction score
i need cashier for d+p for long term any faggot trying to abuse or try to make smart steps will be eliminated immediately.

bins i got :

serious real people only pm me.
pm me i can give you solid reply

Crystal5181

Registered
Reaction score
Seeing this I haveee to join the convo and let you guys know I’m a USA cashier and unlike others I actually DO this shit. I can fully explain how I got them and how I cashed them out. I’ll even pay and show u on live camera if they hit or not. I kept all my old d+p from Canada and Asia in my email for proof. It’s been about 3/4 yrs since I’ve cashed DP cuz everyone’s looking for them and lying saying they sell them. And my plugs disappeared on me after payment. Anyway hit me up and let me prove myself. I’ll even waste money to see if I find an ACTUAL d+P seller. Rippers come and try your shit on me it won’t work. Been in this for too long.

123com

Registered
Reaction score
Seeing this I haveee to join the convo and let you guys know I’m a USA cashier and unlike others I actually DO this shit. I can fully explain how I got them and how I cashed them out. I’ll even pay and show u on live camera if they hit or not. I kept all my old d+p from Canada and Asia in my email for proof. It’s been about 3/4 yrs since I’ve cashed DP cuz everyone’s looking for them and lying saying they sell them. And my plugs disappeared on me after payment. Anyway hit me up and let me prove myself. I’ll even waste money to see if I find an ACTUAL d+P seller. Rippers come and try your shit on me it won’t work. Been in this for too long.
Been in this shit for long so why are you using your clone to write this you hungry ripping idiot that is so scared of escrow and a hungry broke starved beggar looking for free USA CVV

Top Bottom