Newbie Questions BestBuy Carding Question

Dahnov6389

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone experienced with bestbuy can help?

When I card BB I notice that not all payment goes to process. It doesn't require the 3D OTP part after I place order and get thank you for ordering. So after an hour I check if it's been charge it usually doesn't cause it usually process within 30 mins for cards that work. I use the same BINS that has work in the past. They're high limit ones MC WORLD ELITE and VISA GOLD OR INFINITE.

mepehiy665

Registered
Reaction score
Confused on your question bro ? I do a lil bit of carding let me know!

Dahnov6389

Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes BB works with the processing. Like if I use the same card. Day 1 I would order it works. Day 2 I order again doesn't work. Day 3 I order and it works processing the payment.

Trybeman

Registered
Reaction score
I think theres a lot of factors in this equation. Like which province is the CH and which socks/rdp/vps are you using. Are you loading any fingerprints. Are you creating browsing history or just going straight for the purchase. There are just way too many variables, you gotta be more specific and write up step by step of youre actions

Dahnov6389

Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes I go straight after cleaning browser, before I was able to card laptops above 2000 and iPhone 12 pro max 256GB without loading finger prints.

The socks5 I used for that cc has been thru out the same past few days. Like I said I got it to work yesterday at 3pm and 6pm. Order at 9pm didn't work. Waited till today afternoon and it worked again. For the same cc I didn't clean out anything. The first time I got it to work was just going straight to guest checkout after cleaning up everything

xcyber83

Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes I go straight after cleaning browser, before I was able to card laptops above 2000 and iPhone 12 pro max 256GB without loading finger prints.

The socks5 I used for that cc has been thru out the same past few days. Like I said I got it to work yesterday at 3pm and 6pm. Order at 9pm didn't work. Waited till today afternoon and it worked again. For the same cc I didn't clean out anything. The first time I got it to work was just going straight to guest checkout after cleaning up everything
It will always work the first time. The second time, because you cleaned your cookies but have the exact same fingerprint, they will think it's suspicious and cancel the order. If you wait one day or a couple days, it might work again because so many other legit orders were placed by other customers and some will have a *similar* (not exact) fingerprint as yours, so your fingerprint will "look" legit again.

An anti-fraud system is most of the time primarily based on information that was gathered. That's why to be succesful on ANY website, you need to:

1. Be able to change your fingerprint, AT LEAST partly: use Firefox and learn how to tweak it to make it look like it's from a different device everytime. OR pay for an anti-detect browser like Multilogin

2. Collect cookies before hitting. It's sometimes not necessary but better safe than sorry. Warm up your browser!

Steviekip

Registered
Reaction score
I think carding is dying...
Carding is not dying. there are many factors to think about before you can card. your system, RDP, socks, cc, and address never been used on BestBuy before. because their Ai detects anything now even if you use your real card to place an order they can still cancel the order.

you just have to try it many times before you can understand them.

Bestbuy doesn't accept the same bin used to card them and they shipped.

hope this helps.

Dahnov6389

Registered
Reaction score
Carding is not dying. there are many factors to think about before you can card. your system, RDP, socks, cc, and address never been used on BestBuy before. because their Ai detects anything now even if you use your real card to place an order they can still cancel the order.

you just have to try it many times before you can understand them.

Bestbuy doesn't accept the same bin used to card them and they shipped.

hope this helps.
But in Canada, the BIN from west coast to east coast is the same. Ontario would have the same BIN from BC

HAILY

Registered
Reaction score
I think carding is dying...
Carding the straight forward simple way is dying.

Carding is only dying for those that are not everyday learning and
Constantly advancing in their methods.

Gotta be two steps ahead of the times or atleast keeping up with it.

U just have to keep evolving. Accumulate different knowledge from your own trial and error and or from others with experience and gather resources and u can card anything.

HAILY

Registered
Reaction score
As for in a hundreds of years from now and they require a fresh sample of blood a DNA check a live video in person face to face with a 5 person team call the People identifier coalition which checks ur poop and ask u what u ate in the past 17.5 and 3quarter hours and if u had ketchup by any chance ( because ketchup makes them unable to verify portions of the testing procedures that will take place ) to verify u are who u say u are and that u are indeed the one who placed an order using ur card about 10 minutes ago for a 23 dollar order consisting of paper towels and trash bag and a new duster for ur mother to then run it by the president and ask him if he as well tastes the ketchup or not also to verify with ur parents that indeed the duster was for them to
approve the order thru the security systems then at that time carding might be dying but even then I'm sure we will find a way. By that time we also could be robots. Okay that's all folks

Top Bottom