Newbie Questions bins Uk or Eu skipped vbv

tinecof736

Registered
Reaction score
hello who have uk bins skipped vbv or requierd dob for sell i have bibi big big deal for this

Waved

Registered
Reaction score
Prepaid card sometimes skip vbv. But must use fresh so that you know there is money in

juvenile

Registered
Reaction score
Prepaid card sometimes skip vbv. But must use fresh so that you know there is money in
Prepaids are crap with usually shitty balance

I have UK autoverification bins , 3 bins all from the same bank
They are not non vbv bins, they are vbv bins but which don't requireany vbv password from you, it just autoverifies itself

It was done by the financial institution when some merchants were rejecting orders on cards that were not enrolled on verified by visa and MasterCard securecode

So it works like this, you buy the bin, shop, vbv page pops up and says automatically it is accurate and order goes through

I will sell the bins ( all at once, since if you buy one, you will want to do search yourself on the other bins) and I GLACLY ACCEPT ESCROW

Chaoc399

Registered
Reaction score
i send you a private message bro please check n please share bins with me

goodrd

Registered
Reaction score
pm me for a source if you still haven't find a source

Robertfoere

Registered
Reaction score
Prepaids are crap with usually shitty balance

I have UK autoverification bins , 3 bins all from the same bank
They are not non vbv bins, they are vbv bins but which don't requireany vbv password from you, it just autoverifies itself

It was done by the financial institution when some merchants were rejecting orders on cards that were not enrolled on verified by visa and MasterCard securecode

So it works like this, you buy the bin, shop, vbv page pops up and says automatically it is accurate and order goes through

I will sell the bins ( all at once, since if you buy one, you will want to do search yourself on the other bins) and I GLACLY ACCEPT ESCROW
Uk bin ?

Stason27

Registered
Reaction score
I have some netherlands bins, up to a certain amount no vbv is requested

Lowks1022

Registered
Reaction score
i have uk bins to by pass vbv with DOB and i have 2 banks with method how to bypass vbv

Top Bottom