Newbie Questions Carding Amazon and Wal-Mart successfully shipped. How to carding e-gift card

hose123

Registered
Reaction score
I want to carding an electronic gift card.

I successfully carding Amazon and Walmart. (100usd) (The shipping address is the credit card holder's billing address).
After shipping, I use this account to sort out the gift card. However, after successfully receiving the shipping email. When I carded an electronic gift card, CC was always dead. Anyone, have better suggestions?
My goal when carding electronic gift card

bluenose123

Registered
Reaction score
Brother, may I ask you what tools you used to card Amazon? If you can PM me about how you did it so I can as well, much appreciation.

Boogi3

Registered
Reaction score
Bro, same happens to me always on Amazon, how did you manage to get it out or sort this out? After I shipped to CC owner address and proceed to e-gift card , Amazon will block the account immediately and ask for billing address verification . I don’t know if I was using an older method . Any assistance from anyone. Pls I will appreciate .

Arkaexparf

Registered
Reaction score
I would appreciate this method I can sent btc for it if neccesary. I am a student of the game with enough resources to get going but no clear path as of yet.

keapar

VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to know how to card amazon as well

Rushi

Registered
Reaction score
to card walmart you need to have a CC with all the info correctly, so the address must be exact how the bank has it on file or it wont go in and if it does you get order cancelled for fraud.

its really a hit or miss also if you get discover you can put any addy

TriaKlein

Registered
Reaction score
I can card this amazon shit ima take payment once item got shipped no cap y’all

nomogo

Registered
Reaction score
Brothers i need verified USA and CANADA coinbase accounts which can be used to buy btc... I will load full limit if you have any of those coinbase accounts and split the profit based any deal we agreed upon before hand. You don't have to invest any funds from your side just ur verified working coinbase is needed for big cashout easy...Where are my coinbase holders?! Shout me ASAP...

mulderlord

Registered
Reaction score
TriaKlein,帖子:34694,成员:2247 said:
我可以刷这个亚马逊狗屎,一旦物品发货,我就可以付款了,你们都没有上限
[/引用]
如何?

Top Bottom