Verified Carding Class [EN]. New Group March 25

ZUL123

VIP Member
Reaction score
I entered without knowledge at all, now I started working. You have to work a lot, the profit is appropriate. But to be honest, I thought that it would be much more difficult in carding

badfile

Registered
Reaction score
I'll leave a review, I was in the September group, at first it was hard fucked up, I knew how to restart the computer
Here, how important it is not skills, but your ability to communicate and communicate in general, I advise everyone to stick to each other

NikoWulf

VIP Member
Reaction score
I started training recently, but I have already gained a lot of knowledge, recouped the cost of courses, made a lot of acquaintances!

Icnothing

VIP Member
Reaction score
friends, even if you don’t immediately decide what to do, don’t panic, try yourself in different directions and take your time, everything comes with experience, besides, over time you will meet many interesting people and find your own ...

gosgrani

VIP Member
Reaction score
After passing the carding class, I learned a lot of new information for myself and learned a lot about carding. Well, money and approx is still ahead

damagedleather

Registered
Reaction score
first package of gopro, 5 dresses, 2 t-shirts and quadcopter etc. delivered
thanks for the great courses!

fabaya5146

Registered
Reaction score
Is it worth your money?
YES!
I have not yet made much money in carding, but I have made myself potential capital

johndo

VIP Member
Reaction score
The only online courses that really carry a huge amount of knowledge and a large structure to work with.
A very interesting activity that is addictive and gives a good profit.

Kevin07

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I would like to thank the administrator and everyone who helps in supporting and promoting this resource, as well as a special thanks to all the sympathetic people of the forum

Top Bottom