Verified Carding Class [EN]. New Group March 25

RobotEyes

VIP Member
Reaction score
I came to carding without knowledge in this area, I was not even close to carding. The courses made it possible to work independently and to pull already permanent packs for buyers. Using knowledge and methods of work, you already have the opportunity to move in different directions and find schemes/methods of work for yourself.

jaxihow165

VIP Member
Reaction score
After passing the courses, I myself decided that I like it more and started working in a certain direction.
Prospects are opening large

Darkrack

VIP Member
Reaction score
I really liked everything! Beginners if you have questions, they won’t leave you unanswered. I was already with any knowledge, but still very interesting and a lot of new things and now I am not badly making money

verojo3136

VIP Member
Reaction score
With the help of the knowledge of the courses and help, I was able to afford a rather expensive rest, visiting eminent and interesting places in Europe, delivering excellent food from restaurants and touched on profit for the future.

wanega9246

VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the whole BlackBones team for giving such an opportunity to learn this not to the simple direction + in karma everyone!!!

Raihanmiah16

VIP Member
Reaction score
I took courses in the May group, it initially seemed that there was little material, but in the end I realized that I was wrong. Until now, I have not even studied some methods. Lecturers - just well done, the courses themselves are very high quality.

Icnothing

VIP Member
Reaction score
I mastered the courses very easily, with the prompts of curators. I filled a lot of gifts on the local huckster and continue on. People with ambitions and desires - I advise these courses

billdean

VIP Member
Reaction score
On BlackBones we get the most excellent courses, excellent information, useful contacts, software, guides, everything you like))))

Emaj

VIP Member
Reaction score
I am very glad that I found this forum. The opportunity to learn very pleased. I look forward to classes. Despite the lack of extensive knowledge on this topic, I look at the future with great enthusiasm!

rijeca1130

VIP Member
Reaction score
I studied in the April group. You will get a lot of material. A lot of useful, many unnecessary - as in ordinary studies. I recommend that in these month and a half, it is necessary to choose the rest of the affairs (if possible) and devote yourself to study.

Badrino

VIP Member
Reaction score
I finished courses in April, or rather in the April group. Honestly, I found a couple of my favorite stores and work a couple of times a week from several accounts.

Top Bottom