Verified Carding Class [EN]. New Group April 15

Majic83

VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you will not only study, but as many write that you come to a huge wonderful family that will help you and support you, even when you can’t do something. Give sensible advice. This is purely my personal, subjective opinion, which I in no case impose on anyone! That's why I want to undergo training here.

Travi

VIP Member
Reaction score
In the courses they will give basic knowledge in all areas, regardless of whether you want it or not. And then you yourself will decide what to do for you. I used to look for the most profitable method, but it is necessary to do what is also interesting what you get.

Mario683

VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to every lecturer, chief curator. I had to go into online business and I am very happy about it!

posawe7038

VIP Member
Reaction score
I took the course and finally started working. The lecturers answered all the questions and very detailed, for this just a huge respect

witexox

VIP Member
Reaction score
I took courses a long time ago, and paid back many times over if we are talking about the monetary equivalent. Thanks to the forum administration!

$yzer

VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in the August group. Many thanks to the lecturers, everything is explained, where incomprehensibly they answered questions, sometimes stupid. On the search for shops everything was explained.

chidd

VIP Member
Reaction score
courses are a start to a new life, then as you work and you will find something new for yourself in carding

quantv

Registered
Reaction score
Are there any new courses coming soon?

Last edited:
Top Bottom