Verified Carding Class [EN]. New Group March 25

sinchair

Registered
Reaction score
Sign hey guys!
Thank you for welcoming me into your forum, I will be constantly active Aswell you can reach me the easiest on telegram. @Longwalkshortdock. I'm an ameture carder with lots to learn but I'm a fast learner and I already have a few sources for dumps/cc's/bank drops/high quality forgeries/ crypto accounts/fullz so I would like to think I'm off to a good start. I am hoping to enter this course with 100% commitment and 100% dedication Aswell any tips on better device proxy setups/ resources/ cash out methods is greatly appreciated!! I'm a 27 yr old oilfield worker from BC Canada, so making my computer/devices access American banks and apps for fullz was the first challenge I had to face, coming from a non technical or computer savvy background it was a challenge but I nearly have it flawless now. Currently I am spending every free moment I have learning how to use git and resources for git such as Github and Python with hopes of one day having multiple bots! Anyways, thank you for the war. Welcome I will be looking forward to this course Aswell as meeting the members/ learning the exclusive resources of this club. Please don't hesitate to message me anytime for any reason! Cheers - longwalkshortdock
Hey longwalkshortdock, It's great reading from you. I'm Sinchair from Sweden. I'm also an amature carder and I'm willing to meet a like minded person who we can but be working together, learning together, and growing together in this field. with that been said, I'm 27yr old college dropout... I'm ready to go any length in acquiring the fast Money Schemes Skills... Would you if we exchange contacts and keep in touch...

Mr.Black

Administrator
Reaction score
The next group will start on June 14

Mr.Black

Administrator
Reaction score
The next group will start on September 14th

Lily

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Mr Black , I’d like to take your class starting in October .
thankyou

Top Bottom