Verified Carding Class [EN]. New Group May 6

juliofoolio08

VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to work in carding, but I decided to enroll in training anyway to brush up on my knowledge

Jay333

VIP Member
Reaction score
From myself 5/5, but apparently it is necessary to write in red letters that this is not a money button, but a large amount of information that you need to learn, start working, make a lot of mistakes and already get into carding.

Retiliaan

VIP Member
Reaction score
I finished 4 months ago, the result is quite satisfactory. If you talk about the price / quality of the course, then it’s better not to find

Shlok

VIP Member
Reaction score
I am glad that I finished the courses and started working here, I also started to succeed, I gathered my friends and we are working a little.

Mace143

VIP Member
Reaction score
The first two months after the course are the most difficult to work with. At this moment, you acquire partners, experience in using most shops, verification experience.

Mike007

VIP Member
Reaction score
I was able to understand all the lectures, and where I could not, the teachers helped me to deal with questions

bubedupev

VIP Member
Reaction score
I went through various trainings, telegrams, forums - everything is not right and everything is wrong, it was just a waste of money. Here it is clear what you paid for, what you got and everything goes super.

Top Bottom