Verified Carding Class [EN]. New Group May 6

Mr.Black

Administrator
Reaction score
The next group will start on Ferbuary 24

fboy109

VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of material, the head will burst. Do not be lazy to ask questions at lectures, and prepare them in advance!!

bradlieb

Registered
Reaction score
HI,
I'd really like to go to the class please....What do I need to do?
Thank you!

verma4

VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanted to thank the whole team, all the lecturers are very cool, they explain in an understandable language, and even if newbee didn’t understand
they explained the material very well

karipralsitte

VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm very glad I found this forum. The opportunity to learn was very rewarding. I look forward to starting classes. Despite the lack of extensive knowledge on this topic, I look to the future with great enthusiasm! As they say, patience and work will grind everything.

peso

VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who was trained and said that the lecturers helped him with questions and sorted out problems
and I'm already looking forward to the start

Jannaogd

VIP Member
Reaction score
I will say about myself that I have achieved some success thanks to this forum and team! The amounts are not large, but about $ 2200, working no more than 15-20 hours in your free time per month.

Maxpsype

VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a lot of information, a lot of incomprehensible moments, sometimes you don’t even know what question to ask from ignorance, but when you ask a question they answer, everything is beautiful

Hypeg453

VIP Member
Reaction score
I just took a course here. I followed the project for a long time and was a buyer of services.
I certainly did not expect that everyone would be friendly and adequate. I asked a lot of questions, because I didn’t understand a lot right away, I got answers to everything. Thanks to the curator

santan

VIP Member
Reaction score
everything is super on the courses, the lecturers answer questions, in general they explain everything incomprehensible until you understand)

keapar

VIP Member
Reaction score
These courses are probably a unique opportunity for the young and not young, but ambitious to change their lives in terms of material well-being!
Already in the second week of the course, I feel that in a month everything will begin to change

Carolynneolo

VIP Member
Reaction score
The cost of the courses has been recouped + now I have already decided on the areas in which I plan to work. And of course, I was lucky to meet decent people who help me from the very beginning and until now, and this is the most important thing in any business.

Smuzzle

VIP Member
Reaction score
The material is excellent.
The lecturers are great.
The atmosphere of the forum is good.
Courses are not suitable for people who ask questions from the series "when will I buy a Porsche" at the first lesson

Sybrax

VIP Member
Reaction score
since the moment I took the course, there has never been such a thing that someone did not help with the answer to my some kind of newbie question, and someone even shared their experience and best practices

Top Bottom