Carding electronics under the Sim Card 4G IP

Abacus351

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Could you tell me is it safe to card stuffs online using a Carding electronics under the Sim Card 4G IP sim card 4G which is registered by other people information (driver license, passport)

I have been carding by this way approximately 5 months (not included last year, cos I failed so much time to get more experience in this year). Almost orders got passed and shipped (not over 900$ each cc) but I'm really worried about protecting myself from Police.

I use to buy a blank sim card then buying an information such as driver license or passport and using these information to purchase a prepaid plan. A prepaid plan basically allows me to change IP everytime I switch off my phone and turn it on, also I throw it away after 5-6 orders.

On my laptop I created a fresh install windows 7 on VMWARE, then connected the Wifi USB adapter to my VMWARE. I used an external hostpot to share the wifi to my virtual machine.

and using Antidetect or Linken Sphere (both cracked) to start carding.

Please someone here helps to tell me is the way am doing safe enough to protect myself. Any recommend or suggestion if you have. I will really appriciate it, thank you so much

Joshbrn

Registered
Reaction score
You should be good buddy, just keep on switching the sim cards

Abacus351

Registered
Reaction score
do u think they can track my location by using GPS from my hostpot, am just afraid they can track it

but anyway, i will change the sim card every 4-5 orders

thank you so much

any advices if you have, please share with me, thank you

Joshbrn

Registered
Reaction score
technically speaking its possible but nobody is gona do it, youre not big enough of a fish to spend such resources on you

tutking

Registered
Reaction score
rather than hotspot why not just put the sim in a dongle? No gps available then (unless your laptop has it)

In my country i card a bunch of preloaded SIMs which usually last around a month of carding then switch out. Every few SIM's i switch out my dongles.

SIM's are surely more secure than using wifi .. best they can do with sim is triangulate .. wifi they know exactly what building.

In all likeliness its the stuff you do in real world i.e picking up goods, going to the ATM etc that will get you caught not the only stuff

Sijatijs

Registered
Reaction score
great but make sure you are not accessing any website which reveals your personal identity like - insta, Facebook(but no one makes such efforts on crappy frauds)

Top Bottom