Clone Magnetic stripe credit card

bodagid650

Registered
Reaction score
Can I ask you something? Today or tried to take my credit card and delete the data or copied over the data of another card. Then or copied (On my old Visa card) Only magnetic stripe. I tried to make a purchase via Pos by swiping but it didn't work, it gave me a refused transaction. why ??

Favoursoft

Registered
Reaction score
The track you bought was dead. Delete this thread brother. Not rocket science

jasixod442

Registered
Reaction score
Check if the dump is alive or dead before you go swipe. So you don’t look stupid. Also not all cards are swipeable. Getting info on an Amex centurion doesn’t mean you’re gonna hit the jack pot

QQQ

Registered
Reaction score
Moden days all Pos program for IC (Inset Chip) You got to Inset the card first which not program chip data Then Pos automatically ask you to swipe the card hope you understated. (available emv software v8 for sale )

abcdefg

Registered
Reaction score
Will the pos in europe let you swipe the card? , i know pos wich got magnetic stripe also at selfservice. When you pay with chip ask for pin . If let me swipe will ask for the pin also? Will this work??

papps

Registered
Reaction score
people are working emv nowadays and will came back to forum when their method will dead .. try to find good emv soft supplier ... prepare morethan 25k if you have the luck of someone who will accept to show u the new scheme

Username

Registered
Reaction score
Moden days all Pos program for IC (Inset Chip) You got to Inset the card first which not program chip data Then Pos automatically ask you to swipe the card hope you understated. (available emv software v8 for sale )
bullshit clown

Chief0780

Registered
Reaction score
1dump r decline befor you bought
2 need use ic for trade ,bank not allowed fall down for strip.
3 regional block

Leejacob489

Registered
Reaction score
1)Write your own card 101, go to the old card, and ensure that your own card has money,-------and shopging ok
2) buy dumps 101 write to old card ,(check the dumps is live,
3)how to check dump fresh or decline----go site
4)now go to shopping ues old card tri it .

Top Bottom