Real Carding confused with cashing out dumps

Remus

Registered
Reaction score
hello, I wanted to give cashing out dumps a try but prior to putting money down on real dumps I wanted to test the waters so I cloned a few different debit cards of mine and was successful.. able to make withdraws etc.. Yet I am now very confused because after this success and putting 100 dollars down for info I am just receiving errors not allowing transactions. --- Any help as to why I was able to successfully make withdraws with the cards I have and made copies of but not the ones I am getting on the forum I will greatly appreciate.

Highkid

Registered
Reaction score
Could be many factors, few are, dumps are dead/invalid, pin, region lock etc.
Try with a local dump if you can find one,also search for a better source.

Fatboy21

Registered
Reaction score
hello, I wanted to give cashing out dumps a try but prior to putting money down on real dumps I wanted to test the waters so I cloned a few different debit cards of mine and was successful.. able to make withdraws etc.. Yet I am now very confused because after this success and putting 100 dollars down for info I am just receiving errors not allowing transactions. --- Any help as to why I was able to successfully make withdraws with the cards I have and made copies of but not the ones I am getting on the forum I will greatly appreciate.
Hi ca you help me little bit with emv ?
Thank you

CashRTO

Registered
Reaction score
Bro by any chance we could talk about the software you are using? Pm or otherwise? Bless.

Interscore

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey friend,

It could be serveral factors really.. It's hard to say which one exactly from the information i have right now so, refer to my telegram: https://t.me/interscore if you want to solve this together.

Top Bottom