Dump "Location of Use" Quetion

Mike007

VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i normally only buy my dumps if its from SAME CITY or at least state ill use it in
but most shops only have my bins from out of state
so if i buy these do my approval rates go down & get alot of declines?
capital one bins to be exact

tutking

Registered
Reaction score
from what I've told its best to use dumps in the location they are from but i have use dumps from other states in my state and it worked the same. i assume if you use it in the same location that its from theres a better chance of them working and less chance of the dumps being blocked. pm me we can exchange knowledge that can help us both been carding for about a year and half now I'm still learning as i go

Zabbu

Registered
Reaction score
i been carding for about 6months with a friend and just got my own equipment to do my own thing im in dr. wondering if theres a certain type of bin i need that hits better out here

Eugene3

Registered
Reaction score
To me location doesn’t matter it’s the bins, i love using EUs and i work in us

Amat

Registered
Reaction score
I have few bins from AU, EU, China and few US (Commercial Bank) which hits reasonable amount with good chances of getting approval.

freeman

Registered
Reaction score
Seen lots of lists for BINS that are non VBV. These may help

Reimax01

Registered
Reaction score
It really just depends where you're carding locaton wise and what you're trying for.. When it comes to bins it's really trial and error. Also if you're trying to play it safe but you want to buy out of state bins just buy from surrounding states that aren't too far from the area.

Cardlifeg

Registered
Reaction score
You can get a few from out of state and go for a road trip.

GeniCarder

Registered
Reaction score
I have few bins from AU, EU, China and few US (Commercial Bank) which hits reasonable amount with good chances of getting approval.

Any luck with UK bins? If so did you have to do anything special when writing the EMV data?

Top Bottom