1e3b5abfb49e4b82ef75d5c7834b6224.jpg

RANGE OF SERVICES

1. An order in which the time to complete is less than 23 hours - 35-40%
2. We value each other's time, in 99% if the order is taken, it will be done
3. When choosing, prepare several. links, 2-3 from the specified aggregator​

Do not take to work​

CIS - UAE - Egypt

๐Ÿ’ต *Price for services* ๐Ÿ’ถ

โ€ข๐Ÿฌ Hotels - 30-40% One day before arrival 40% Minimum payment to us 260$ ๐Ÿ  For 2-5 days from 30% to 35% depending on the direction
โ€ข๐Ÿš˜ Car rental - 40% - Minimum payment to us - $200 ๐Ÿš™ You must have a driver's license and cards for a deposit with you, the deposit will be returned upon returning the car
โ€ข๐Ÿ• Excursions - 60% - Minimum payment to us - $150 | ๐Ÿ›ซ Flights - 50% - Minimum payment to us - $300 ๐Ÿ›ฌ
โ€ข๐ŸšคYacht cruises - 50% - Minimum payment to us - $260

I do it clearly in a short time, Hand on the pulse for the entire stay, Pleasant vacation at the best price

โœ… I work with the ESCROW โœ…

Check-in Check-out Like hard cash! No problem!

*I am always happy to answer thematic questions, but without turning the trading topic into a spam list. Don't forget to confirm
via private forum messages! don't feed the scam.
*For new customers, verification on the forum or work through a escrow is required!

OceanSide

Registered
Reaction score
Great offer!

The first three customers will give a big discount for the review. We have been working for more than 8 years, for the first time on your forum. I'll write all the details in a PM. I work with escrow

OceanSide

Registered
Reaction score
Great offer!
The first three customers will give a big discount for the review. We have been working for more than 8 years, for the first time on your forum. I'll write all the details in a PM. I work with escrow

OceanSide

Registered
Reaction score
๐Ÿ๏ธ Unforgettable tour from Ocean Side to Turkey from only $2199! Includes flight, hotel, excursions.
Duration up to 10 days. Check the details in private messages on the forum or in telegram @oceanside666. Hurry up, places are limited! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ›ซ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ

#tours #Turkey #vacation

OceanSide

Registered
Reaction score
Great offer!
I will give a big discount for the first three customers for the review. Write, we will realize any of your ideas and projects. I work with Escrow

OceanSide

Registered
Reaction score
Great offer!
I will give a big discount for the first three customers for the review. Write, we will realize any of your ideas and projects. I work with Escrow

OceanSide

Registered
Reaction score
Great offer!

OceanSide

Registered
Reaction score
Helped with an excursion to Ferrari World Yas Island, Abu Dhabi from getyourguide.com
1700492019112.jpeg
1700492046401.jpeg1700492056846.jpeg

OceanSide

Registered
Reaction score
Turkish Airlines
They fly away steadily, without problems. 50% discount on any destination.
We even do business class

OceanSide

Registered
Reaction score
Great offer!

Top Bottom