i need help with cc !!!

lnamhbbgg

Registered
Reaction score
i need help with cc. so i got multiple ccs or vccs or whatever im kinda new to this so sorry. but i have : | credit card number | exp date| cvv2 code | name on the card | address | city | state | country | zip code | phone # | email | for each.. but the other day i used one of them it worked but card owner charged back and i lost my purchase. i need help using cards without getting charged back.
NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE.. THANKS

simopo92

Registered
Reaction score
Hitting the card repeatedly causes the card to die and the card holder to be informed.
When the cardholder requests a 'chargeback', the pending payment in the 'provision' is canceled and returned to the card.
You can choose products that can be converted into cash quickly, such as e-gift cards.

Good luck.

freeman

Registered
Reaction score
I been trying to card gift cards but amazon and most sites hold the payment for verification, do you have any site that has instant delivery or payment processed to immediately send the fund with no verification

Binpimpin

Registered
Reaction score
I been trying to card gift cards but amazon and most sites hold the payment for verification, do you have any site that has instant delivery or payment processed to immediately send the fund with no verification
You can use Cardable gift card websites.
You should always choose e-gift cards and exchange them for cryptocurrency as soon as you receive them.
If the ChargeBack transaction occurs, your card's code will be invalid.

dejehey337

Registered
Reaction score
And what’s the best setup he could have I also have the the same problem and I Usenet paid proxy still gets no shipping on G2A , Usaprepaid , cardes codes , gift cards
I didn’t hit with any of those any suggestions
I use fire fox and paid proxy that’s it

Ghost

Registered
Reaction score
After changing your ip address with a proxy or vpn, you should check the risk status of your ip address through various websites.
Some ip addresses can be marked and carding becomes almost impossible.

Top Bottom