In store carding help.

gifiric635

Registered
Reaction score
Ive tried cards that were live and they declined. Anyone have good bins or know why 100 percent of them declined. Im only pasting track 2 by the way not track 1

jaybillz

Registered
Reaction score
9 times out of 10 the checker killed the stuff you tried or its region block

Quackz

Registered
Reaction score
Dumps is dead u can buy 100 on brian none will work dont beliece what no1 saying about no emv software either unless u ready to lose 3000 on a fairytale

Sijatijs

Registered
Reaction score
Dumps is dead u can buy 100 on brian none will work dont beliece what no1 saying about no emv software either unless u ready to lose 3000 on a fairytale
That is absolutely not true. Don't spread false info Bro. Dumps work if you know what you're doing.

gifiric635

Registered
Reaction score
bro idk. The cards were live. I even tested a dump at a vending machine and it approved went to go swipe for 500 and it declined. I then went back to the vending machine and made a purchase lol. So it was live but balance was low.

gifiric635

Registered
Reaction score
I get dumps from the state that im swiping in. Im thinking theyre low balance but im 100 percent sure theyre live

Quackz

Registered
Reaction score
So what's there to do my card how u suposed to use dumps now u know that shit dead u the one tryna make peoole waste time knowing damn well dumps dead show proof is alive bro

Camm1

Registered
Reaction score
Dumps are complicated in my opinion use virtual cards better

jasixod442

Registered
Reaction score
always run slow on the dump at the first transaction then hit hard but straight 500 would trigger the secuirty

Oliverjhon

Registered
Reaction score
so. I should hit the vending machine first and then hit the store

alek

Registered
Reaction score
Are there people who can still make money with physical carding?

godgoat

Registered
Reaction score
who got a valid dump vendor i got the best methods lbs hit me.. im not selling methods or nothing like that i just need another dump vendor ill give whoever my methods for free we can work together just bring me good resources.

Top Bottom