Is it safe to card using an internet dongle?

krazyglueboy

Registered
Reaction score
How do you usually do your carding operations? Do you connect to the internet using a dongle? Would you recommend a newbie like me to card using an internet dongle?

papps

Registered
Reaction score
Far safer than wifi provided you don't have to register the SIM in your name depending on your country. Change SIM and dongle often

krazyglueboy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! Thanks for your reply!! I was thinking in 2 strategies.

1- Buy a dongle and a prepaid SIM. activate it with a fake name and card using that dongle. The problem is that I can't find a dongle here in my country. I can buy one in ebay or amazon but with my personal account, I don't know if it a good idea, I don't know if dongles have some kind of serial number or something that can link the internet connection to the person that bought the dongle (me).

2- Buy a burner phone for cash and a prepaid SIM, use the burner phone with plane mode on and wifi off and card using just the internet from the prepaid SIM. Install a VPN in the burner phone. Use my lap top with the burner phone internet connection and card that way.

What do you think about those 2 strategies? and also super important: where do I card? some user have told me that if I use a burner phone I should not card in my house so where? Do I go to a public place?

Top Bottom