Newbie Questions Is online carding dead?

scope1

Registered
Reaction score
hi everyone in my opinion all that carding thing is dead already. Ive got ''NONVBV''bins and nothing can be bought/carded NOTHING AT ALL. In my opinion this forum only exist to push these cc sales so people will waste money on cards or other dumb services that everyone offers here. Im pissed I do this shit around 12months now and all it works is fucking amazon up to £180 which is some joke. Am I wrong? Why you people say you succesful when its not fucking possible to card anything these days.
all that genesis store etc is bulshit aswell. How come man can say ''oh I got £2900 scammed of cc today'' lol. If am wrong correct me

wilza

Registered
Reaction score
u may also try autoVBV bins or cc with OTP for good luck in business

Duymanh

Registered
Reaction score
hi everyone in my opinion all that carding thing is dead already. Ive got ''NONVBV''bins and nothing can be bought/carded NOTHING AT ALL. In my opinion this forum only exist to push these cc sales so people will waste money on cards or other dumb services that everyone offers here. Im pissed I do this shit around 12months now and all it works is fucking amazon up to £180 which is some joke. Am I wrong? Why you people say you succesful when its not fucking possible to card anything these days.
all that genesis store etc is bulshit aswell. How come man can say ''oh I got £2900 scammed of cc today'' lol. If am wrong correct me
Absolutely right bro, try to enter the world of banking or scam to get cc and opt you will do better, it depends on the country you are in, I can help you

Top Bottom