Newbie Questions Looking to get involved.

slickjones

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm completely new to this space, but looking to get involved... is there anyone who can point me in the right direction as to where i can get started... i have some money i am willing to use to get started if need be...am a quick learner and have very very basic understanding of carding but am looking to take my knowledge further...

any information anyone can give me would be great and hopefully we can make some good money together!

Drop me a PM and lets get this ball rolling!

mosir3368

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm completely new to this space, but looking to get involved... is there anyone who can point me in the right direction as to where i can get started... i have some money i am willing to use to get started if need be...am a quick learner and have very very basic understanding of carding but am looking to take my knowledge further...

any information anyone can give me would be great and hopefully we can make some good money together!

Drop me a PM and lets get this ball rolling!
Depending what exactly do you wanna archive ...and what experience do you have in the field...

If we can build some little trust... and show me your interest... Maybe I can help in a way or form...

Stay Safe!

Top Bottom