Verified == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

markopolo

Verified Seller
Reaction score
Welcome my name is Marco Polo. I want to open one of the best credit card stores for you
Best and SUPER CHEAP CC CVV & Dump Shop with GREAT quality.

NEW SITE
https://ohu-status.com
EQ7UG5PSJZRNSGGDL3NZETOAEEM5BS22HFBLTQR5CYWRMSOHIUMOU3AD.ONION

++

If you want to become a seller in a store, then write to the contacts

I accept both first-hand bases sold as refundable, and waste material from 10% valid not refundable

[email protected]

+++

In my shop you can find:
  • FIX PRICE CVV 1$ Material Cards with CVV
  • Frequent credit card updates
  • MEDIUM valid rate
  • Good support
  • PRICE 1$ !!!!
  • I have good sellers and buyers
  • fucking great cards ;)
  • if marked as a sniffer then it comes with a checker

Last edited:

GuruCC

Registered
Reaction score
Is this some kind of fantastic promotion or something, or will it always be like this? 🤑🤑🤑
That if there is a valid for such a price for one card, then I don’t need other shops. It's cool anyway.
I am sure that this shop is not a one-day shop.
I will soon unsubscribe about the results so that everyone knows whether to trust this seller or not... Soon!!!

GuruCC

Registered
Reaction score
Everything is decent enough. Valid has its place. I am quite satisfied. I advise you to look at the supplier. I'll recommend that store to my partners by that theme

radiumozed

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, purchased here first time. Everything is perfect. Accomplices are additionally happy with both the cost and the legitimacy.

kappandvicapp

Registered
Reaction score
I need to buy a large amount of cards <1$ for US and Asia countries, can anyone provide me it? Here are the most stock prices BRO

yonketime

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello! Who will say + / - on the shop. I'll be glad to hear. Briefly, preferably. 🔍
⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵
I assure you bro take it here and you will thank me later. I strongly recommend you for the reason that the shop is really good because it is in its infancy. What is the point of paying a shop vendor money for registering this shop on the forum and selling fake or invalid cards?

Top Bottom