Real Carding Need real employees

oneshadow

Registered
Reaction score
Several types of employees were recruited:
1. The employees of the gas station/cafe restaurant can use the customer's bank card
2. People use POS skimming equipment to work
The essence of the work is to use the skimming equipment to clone the cardholder's bank card, and then may cash out the received materials. Learn the details for yourself. A plus sign is the presence of MSR.
Labor remuneration ranges from 50% to 70%. Upon request, material percentage can be provided.
i will consider only peope who can put money in deposit . if you dont have money for deposit stay away and dont write me !
Contact in PM

oneshadow

Registered
Reaction score
If someone meets these requirements and is genuinely sincere and serious, Contact in PM

konaz

Registered
Reaction score
Several types of employees were recruited:
1. The employees of the gas station/cafe restaurant can use the customer's bank card
2. People use POS skimming equipment to work
The essence of the work is to use the skimming equipment to clone the cardholder's bank card, and then may cash out the received materials. Learn the details for yourself. A plus sign is the presence of MSR.
Labor remuneration ranges from 50% to 70%. Upon request, material percentage can be provided.
i will consider only peope who can put money in deposit . if you dont have money for deposit stay away and dont write me !
Contact in PM
Hello Sir I'm interested in this please contact me I can clone cards , emboss, print template and hot foil tipping/stamping.

Top Bottom