New to this, keeps failing

black

Registered
Reaction score
Hello guys !

I'm new to carding but not to the darkweb.

Until Alphabays closure i handled the orderering of prоduct to my "friends".

I'm a bit of a tech geek and now my way around the web, with that in mind I really want to be able to card. Most specifically online/virtual carding. Here I'm thinking gift cards to resell on localbitcoins etc..

I've bought around 10 СС's now, all flagged right away all trying with lov purchases, using Socks from Vip72, same city/county, cc cleaned, virtual machine.. Still no luck

Recently i've tried Paypal accounts with balance in them, just for logging in to the paypal and see the balance no problem, as soon as I try buying with the paypal account, it gets flagged because of suspicious activity and asks for sms, phone call, security question etc...

The cost of trial and error is running up and can't seem to get the hang of it, hopefully someone will be kind enough to give me some tips?

Just wanna add Socks off course is checked and clean, no blacklisted, time on virtual machine matches time zone of account owner. I've followed every guide I can find to the smallest details, and still.. No luck..

Anyone willing to help me out?

gerechteste

Registered
Reaction score
do not use vm, buy VPN with no-logs policy, use RDP of country of account

Lucky77

Registered
Reaction score
Hello guys !

I'm new to carding but not to the darkweb.

Until Alphabays closure i handled the orderering of prоduct to my "friends".

I'm a bit of a tech geek and now my way around the web, with that in mind I really want to be able to card. Most specifically online/virtual carding. Here I'm thinking gift cards to resell on localbitcoins etc..

I've bought around 10 СС's now, all flagged right away all trying with lov purchases, using Socks from Vip72, same city/county, cc cleaned, virtual machine.. Still no luck

Recently i've tried Paypal accounts with balance in them, just for logging in to the paypal and see the balance no problem, as soon as I try buying with the paypal account, it gets flagged because of suspicious activity and asks for sms, phone call, security question etc...

The cost of trial and error is running up and can't seem to get the hang of it, hopefully someone will be kind enough to give me some tips?

Just wanna add Socks off course is checked and clean, no blacklisted, time on virtual machine matches time zone of account owner. I've followed every guide I can find to the smallest details, and still.. No luck..

Anyone willing to help me out?
Hmm, some possible flaws:

1/ You use superficial way tо check for blacklists.
_How/where exactly dо you check? Don't rely on Vip72 integrated check, because this suxx.

2/ About 75% of U.S. Vip72 socks for example are suspicious to AFS'.
_Which Country you trying to card? Maybe you should use other socks provider or get good private RDP in at least same state of AH.

3/ Are you aware of User Agent and IP-Range in/consistency? (mainly PayPal)
_Using UserAgent strings or IP ranges which differ too much from the account holder's will trigger AFS.

So these are the most common flaws coming to my mind when reading your setup.

Maybe this helps.

Cheers..

Top Bottom