Newbie Questions NFC with dumps question

goodrd

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve heard about people use dumps with NFC for tapping transactions with android pay.
I only know you can use a bank log or a cvv for Android pay but have never heard about dumps with android pay. If it’s true I wonder what kind of dumps do you need for NFC android pay? Just a normal track 2 dumps? Or do you need a D+P? Would be appreciated if anyone would like to share some info. I can buy you a any country’s free dump if your method works.

Thank you.

JackiWab

VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been using mycard app, need help. I have only gotten one approval im not sure why. I am not a newb at all I just normally work with plasitc. Do I need to have to correct name to match the card for my card? Or any suggestions on what i may be doing wrong?

Sauerland

Registered
Reaction score
I have been using mycard app, need help. I have only gotten one approval im not sure why. I am not a newb at all I just normally work with plasitc. Do I need to have to correct name to match the card for my card? Or any suggestions on what i may be doing wrong?
hit me up
Hi, thank you for replying.
Can you please share any details? Or can I add you on ICQ or Jabber?
Thank you.
hit me up

x21x21a

Registered
Reaction score
Mycard android app working in some shops, like a magic
No need to take with u plastic at all
Very convinient, tried 201s
Tested yesterday
Its paid app, but u can get it for free

briangrey

VIP Member
Reaction score
Mycard is inconsistent AF, you're not going to get rich off of it. If you're looking to use dumps, be prepared to spend a lot of $ buying dumps. There are certain tricks and knowledge gained from trial and error, but at the end of the day, anyone who claims to have it work 100% of the time, or to know why it does and why it doesn't, is probably trying to sell you something ...

But if it's some get rich quick scheme you're looking for....
Then you're in the right place, you're just going to meet a lot of people doing the same, but who never actually do it

OldSmacker

Registered
Reaction score
Telegram @nike_swoosh97 I got sum info for u about nfc. I try everyday and have some success

jugglettesunny

Registered
Reaction score
Mycard android app working in some shops, like a magic No need to take with u plastic at all Very convinient, tried 201s Tested yesterday Its paid app, but u can get it for free

So 201s is whats working with mycard right now.. do you just replace the 101 with 201 don't you need a pin for 201s..

Top Bottom