Newbie Questions NY unemployment request for identification help

letav22034

Registered
Reaction score
Why do I get the request for identification on some applications after first payment? I’ve sent what they asked and still certify but can’t get them to release more payments.

All the drivers license are real.

Raihanmiah16

VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe IP need by ZIP. Or cookies deleted. Or maybe need check address current where live. I had problem to open money lions I have a lot SSN + DL and already applied but moneylion all time blocked me and money gone.
Maybe we can do together something ? Also I do cashouts self.

teamcoca

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I not have problem like this. I had problem with moneylion all time blocking me .

yetoxet

Registered
Reaction score
Why do I get the request for identification on some applications after first payment? I’ve sent what they asked and still certify but can’t get them to release more payments.

All the drivers license are real.
I have some questions about banks. A had making a lot application all works but banks blocked me.

Kalabashkin9401

Registered
Reaction score
I have the same problem too with the initial claim file:

We have received the claim you recently filed on our website. However, you need to speak to an agent to complete it as soon as possible.

To do this, please call our Telephone Claims Center toll free at 888-209-8124. Select your language, then press 9 for the Main Menu. At the Main Menu, press 2 - "To complete your claim..." Please follow the instructions and wait on the line until a representative is available to help you.

Top Bottom