Payment failed.

selafi8721

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, guys. I have a question why more and more my payments are failed. So i did 7 orders from non vbv site per last 2 weeks. Then this week i got payment failed. I format my ssd, i am using vpn+socks and i am still geting payment failed and after payment my card is dead. What am i doing wrong ? Always using CCleaner and TMAC changer. I am checking my cvv and it is alive before payment. Please help me guys !

BIG3AGENT008

Registered
Reaction score
"I am checking my cvv and it is alive before payment. Please help me guys !"

NEVER EVER CHECK CARD/CARDS BEFORE (!!!) payment,
you will thank me later, you need to learn more about art of cardind (yes this is art)

XOXOJess

Registered
Reaction score
There are SO MANY factors that goes into this. It's going to depend on which type of card you're using, what site you're carding, if the user has the card locked, how secure their banking fraud systems are (for instance, banks have very secure fraud detection systems. They track where/when you use your card. (Example - Bob purchases coffee at starbucks each weekday morning at 9am, Bob purchases his lunch around noon from Taco Bell or Mcdonalds, Every Friday bob goes to Walmart around 8PM, and so on. So let's say we try to use Bobs card on Monday morning at 9:00 AM 500 miles away from where Bob just bought his typical morning coffee. BAM fraud detected and customer alerted. It could simply be bad luck due to the bank knowing their customer to well. That's why I like newer cards if I can't get a world card) I'm not advising anyone to not use a VPN or socks, I just personally don't use all that. So perhaps you're having issues with the VPN itself.

Top Bottom