Real Carding Question About Dumps

Carderseven1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, recently briansclub.cm got shutted down and i whonder if one of yall could send me a link or a software that can let me generate a track 1 with track 2 and the card holder name please..

Also, why when i put the card holder name and track 2 into a track 1 generator ( the briansclub one ) it says track 1 error in the msrx software?

kariox2021

Registered
Reaction score
I suggest you don't use track 1. It's just not necessary. You only need track 2. So in your msrx program put "B" for track 1 (without the quotes). That's all.

sambe242

Registered
Reaction score
And btw i got another question, what is the thing about scratching the chip off the old debit card to go at an store and buy ? Can't we just put the dump, take the item and the the card through the payment method ?

acacia10

Registered
Reaction score
I have msr x6 and im trying to work with it can you massage me

gucci2000

Registered
Reaction score
So for resuming, i can simply generate a track 1 online and put the track 2, go at for exemple a walmart and swipe the card thru the payment machine and i am set to go? What about the thing that i heard that i need to make the card decline 2 time before buying?

Boogi3

Registered
Reaction score
Track B is necessary and he was right that the track1 can be generated by the MSR software or some random track1 generator site found online (beware such sites might be setup to steal the track B you input in form).

No, dumps (T1/T2) can only be used to swipe in POS not in contactless payment, assuming you are talking about NFT which requires the CVV format not the T2 format, hope I answered your question.

Carderseven1

Registered
Reaction score
Track B is necessary and he was right that the track1 can be generated by the MSR software or some random track1 generator site found online (beware such sites might be setup to steal the track B you input in form).

No, dumps (T1/T2) can only be used to swipe in POS not in contactless payment, assuming you are talking about NFT which requires the CVV format not the T2 format, hope I answered your question.
Thank you
I understand better now

Top Bottom