Share carding ideals

pekigiw

Registered
Reaction score
Am new to carding and want to know all the basic steps to go about it..

Share your thought.

Ukoso

Registered
Reaction score
Begging to criminally money-minded people normally gets you nowhere. You need to offer something in return.

caseke7965

Registered
Reaction score
To begin with, What is carding? Carding simple means buying/shopping for goods and items with cc(credit card)

there are 2 types of caring

Online and Instore. I will talk more on Online, since this is my forte

For a success full carding , alot is involve,

1. Valid CC - you need a valid credit card for any carding operation, you can get from shops or some vendors, good shops, include feshop, jstash, yalelodge etc. You need to understand what BIN is (the first 6 digit of any credit card). you can use a bin to recognize A. type(master,visa, discover, amex) B. issuer bank (might be , citibank, HSBC etc) C. level (either debit or credit, then either signatture ,platinuium, gold , standard, purchasing etc) D. Vbv/Mcsc (Verified by visa / master card secure code) some bins are non VBV

NOTE 1 : some bin work better for a particular store, E.g UCO india Bins works pretty well for Amazon, Hsbc works perfect for skrill, woodforest bins works awesomely for NIKE. you just have to test yourself, Do your own research. you learning by trying some times in this games.

2. Securtiy setup - when carding, we want our carding setup to be same or almost thesame with a regualr shopper.i.e we have to imitate a "real" shopper. These stores have different mechanism to fish out unreal users/ fradulent users (which we are ), we just have to be smarter than there systems by doing these

2a : Always use a VPN, no matter what , DO NOT CARD WITH YOUR PERSONAL NETWORK, use a VPN , don't be dumb. Infact i recommend using Tails Live OS. Some stores security could easily be by bypassed by VPN,while much more can't be so you might need to use A RDP/SOCKS
When carding you need to use the closest IP to the cc info you have. You don't want to be using a credit card with billing address in California on a IP of Washington. if possible use the same city,

2b. Do not card to your personal address, use a drop.

To be continued later, Tired, comment if you want me to continue

Adonis613

Registered
Reaction score
Wrong time to come in carding! Now its more harder then it was years ago! You have to learn alot of things before you even make few humdred bucks!

Sijatijs

Registered
Reaction score
you might use carding in something digital and sell it online or sell it to your neighbor
serial numbers , credits , etc ..

Top Bottom