Real Carding Selling - Clone cards/ Non VBV CC

Claudio

Registered
Reaction score
[CLONE CARDS]
Clone Cards are in-house manufactured physical blank jcop cards based on skimmed data we collect from our network, this data is collected off ATM’s, Gas Stations, & POS Machines.
Our network is quite expansive due to our client based network and P2P data affiliate infrastructure. We are then left with tons of data we cannot cash out within our own geographic region, so we encode this liquidated data to clients cards that do meet the geographic region capable of cashing out.

Our clone cards are compatible with all ATMs in the world and are therefore compatible with the Europay Visa Mastercard (EMV) standard.
Yes, We use the same ip used by most banks for my card chips cloning and creation. Special trained hacking professionals so it’s high untraceable.

These are cards that say "yes" to all codes in ATMs also works in any MASTERCARD ATMs with any code except 0000.
The card is never swallowed after the limit is reached, it just tells you that it is impossible to withdraw it.
But the designed cards can’t be noticed. We print any bank design or any extra details at a cost.

[FULLZ & NON VBV CC's]
Fullz includes card number, exp. date, cvv/cvv2, first name, last name, address, city, zip code, state, phone number, ssn, ext, mother's maiden name, email, ID scan (only 30% of our fulls have id scan).
Only high balance (not VBV) Fullz, manually selected and verified, Balance 500$-3000$. Valid 95%, contact customer service for a replacement, CVV checked every week.

[MONEY MAKING METHODS]
Bank Open Ups
Best Buy Sauce (Booming)
Apple Sauce (Carding apple products)
Verizon and AT&T no postpaid
Spectrum Sauce (Works for any phone you want to order & it's autoshipped)

Send a message for solid iPhones sauce from all USA phone carriers. No postpaid accounts needed

[Payment method]
Bitcoin/CashApp

These are the legit usernames for all official orders or customer service needs.

[Support contact]
Telegram: @bakerb221
Mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Jabber: [email protected]

Last edited:

Morgan_

Registered
Reaction score
I never regretted trusting you. Thank you for making me smile after walking through the valley of darkness..I really appreciate fam

Top Bottom