Newbie Questions SOMEONE HELP ME IF WORKS I WILL HELP HIM

green84wo

Registered
Reaction score
hello I started a new thing idk if works or not but I need some information before I do

Im thinking to buy msr machine (cc clone)
and ant omnikey 3021
and I dont known to much about this machine and I want to known can I paste a spammed cc into blanked cc (I mean from dumped cc i saw some VD in YouTube but they used own cc I dont want to use my own cc I want to use spammed cc... Hope you understand me)
so before I buy this machine I need to make sure about that if works

if this works ofc you known the price

damagedleather

Registered
Reaction score
hello I started a new thing idk if works or not but I need some information before I do

and ant omnikey 3021
and I dont known to much about this machine and I want to known can I paste a spammed cc into blanked cc (I mean from dumped cc i saw some VD in YouTube but they used own cc I dont want to use my own cc I want to use spammed cc... Hope you understand me)

Hi what is it

Manuelcer

Registered
Reaction score

and ant omnikey 3021

Best of luck friend hope it worked for you

Top Bottom