Newbie Questions spam page or letter?

pinkinios12

Registered
Reaction score
i am looking for some idea or guide about how to encrypt a letter to make it inbox or how to encypt a spam page so it wont be detected.. if you can help me out let me knw or if u have some authentic method for sell?

Saklee112

Registered
Reaction score
Spam page works fine it's just need to be fresh code never used before so the engines won't be able to detect it. And from time to time you need to rebuild it again.

pinkinios12

Registered
Reaction score
Spam page works fine it's just need to be fresh code never used before so the engines won't be able to detect it. And from time to time you need to rebuild it again.
what if i stop searchengines to read my page like using robot.txt??
and how about spam letter how can i encrypt that?

Saklee112

Registered
Reaction score
If you use a robots.txt file to block search engines from crawling your spam page, it will prevent them from accessing your page and indexing your content. This means that your spam page will not appear in search results, which can be a disadvantage if you want to attract traffic from search engines.

pinkinios12

Registered
Reaction score
If you use a robots.txt file to block search engines from crawling your spam page, it will prevent them from accessing your page and indexing your content. This means that your spam page will not appear in search results, which can be a disadvantage if you want to attract traffic from search engines.
no i dont want any traffic from search engine just want it from my mail

Top Bottom