Real Carding Swiping in China - Please Read - Partnership

Saklee112

Registered
Reaction score
Hello
I have good setups to swipe 101 dumps in china. but i need valid dumps and/or high balance dumps. Can swipe as much as we want. So i am looking for a valid dumps seller or a partner too if someone has good high balance dumps.
Have no time really to waste with scammers so please don't bother if you're selling me something or trying to scam me generally because i won't pay you anything.50-100$ do no good to me or anyone else tbh so be real if you want to make money. hmu

P.S. I have bank drops available too. can arrange. willing to work on partnership

Inamr26

Registered
Reaction score
i also in china . i have a lot of pos accept visa master . 101 dumps all shit . 201 cant falback in china. so u only can choose EMV . plz stop dream for swipe 101 and high balance . find and test how to do EMV is right way for everybady

Saklee112

Registered
Reaction score
i also in china . i have a lot of pos accept visa master . 101 dumps all shit . 201 cant falback in china. so u only can choose EMV . plz stop dream for swipe 101 and high balance . find and test how to do EMV is right way for everybady
i agree with you. having hard time with this shit.

meyo89

Registered
Reaction score
bro whats different about carding in china

Top Bottom