Real Carding "Unable To Process Payment" Everytime

necepo3158

Registered
Reaction score
I have been experimenting with dumps the last few weeks after getting an MSR605 and have only been able to hit gas stations, fast food, etc. I have tried a few chain stores to purchase items around a few hundred dollars and out of probably 20 valid dumps have not had any success. Gets declined every time.

Used a card today for some gas, declined at a store for $100 giftcard, but still worked after for gas again.

I am writing onto a few EMV cards in my name I jammed the EMV chips on so using the 3-swipe method and am also purchasing dumps in my geo location.

Any help would be great.

Tyleradves

Registered
Reaction score
Are you swiping three times or dipping three times ? Also have you tested for bins in your area ?

necepo3158

Registered
Reaction score
I'v been doing 3DIP but have figured things out more the last few weeks. Been having more luck with 101 dumps.

you173

Registered
Reaction score
man u jus need stronger 6s... you'll find out the more u swipe, but some dumps jus dont work well for gift cards, they will work all day and night for merch and other things but no gift cards. its a lot of trial and error, and honestly bins (6s) are very important as well. I'd research fcu & cu's in your area and use them

necepo3158

Registered
Reaction score
man u jus need stronger 6s... you'll find out the more u swipe, but some dumps jus dont work well for gift cards, they will work all day and night for merch and other things but no gift cards. its a lot of trial and error, and honestly bins (6s) are very important as well. I'd research fcu & cu's in your area and use them
Right on Iv been focusing one 101 and having better success. Bout to start trying tap n pay out.

@MarkusHess004

Registered
Reaction score
i m looking for some usa bins which work international .UK. i pay for info

overhaul

Registered
Reaction score
I have the same problem, I was able to approve some foods.
But I could not buy anything, I'm wanting help.

necepo3158

Registered
Reaction score
Have you made sure the bin is your state so it passes address verification?
Yeah I'm getting bins only in my State most of the time. I know swiping isn't like it use to be even a few years ago. 201 is to inconsistent even with solid bin list I have.

teamcoca

Registered
Reaction score
Most retailers don’t accept a back up swipe so even if the chip isn’t working they won’t allow the swipe to go through. All depends on retailers the only way is for the actually dump to be a non chip card aka 101

Top Bottom