Newbie Questions Want to buy Merchant ID Number

HACKK

Registered
Reaction score
I want to buy merchant id numbers for voice authorizations, so i can check the cc over the phone! i am not sending the money until i verify its legit, so only escrow or if you want to send the method upfront its ok

yetoxet

Registered
Reaction score
I do have , state how much you are offering here
And no I don't send upfront
Deposit your offer in escrow only

HACKK

Registered
Reaction score
I do have , state how much you are offering here
And no I don't send upfront
Deposit your offer in escrow only
Pm me with how much you want for it , escrow its ok no problem, its USA merchant id?

yetoxet

Registered
Reaction score
Pm me with how much you want for it , escrow its ok no problem, its USA merchant id?
It's your thread, you should state here how much you want to pay for it instead of asking i should pm you
You mean you opened a thread requesting to buy without having what you plan to pay for a thread you opened yourself with your own hands?

State your offer, you can't open a thread stating you want to buy something and then ask people to pm you

Ofcourse it's a us merchant I'd and good thing it doesn't require cvv2, so great in checking for CCS and dumps

HACKK

Registered
Reaction score
It's your thread, you should state here how much you want to pay for it instead of asking i should pm you
You mean you opened a thread requesting to buy without having what you plan to pay for a thread you opened yourself with your own hands?

State your offer, you can't open a thread stating you want to buy something and then ask people to pm you

Ofcourse it's a us merchant I'd and good thing it doesn't require cvv2, so great in checking for CCS and dumps
If i want to sell my car i am going to ask you the buyer how much are you offering or i am going to put my price??? you really don't have what to do besides commenting on other people threads? everybody wants a price! i will pay u 50$ for the USA merchant id and phone number! you want?

yetoxet

Registered
Reaction score
If i want to sell my car i am going to ask you the buyer how much are you offering or i am going to put my price??? you really don't have what to do besides commenting on other people threads? everybody wants a price! i will pay u 50$ for the USA merchant id and phone number! you want?
Your example is a poorly flawed analogy that is clearly unintelligent and not well thought
your example sucks and oozes!
I didn't open any thread saying I wanted to sell my merchant I'd, you did open the thread!
So why would you use your own hands and say you want to buy something yet can't fucken state the price?....if you reverse the roles and someone opens a thread that he wants to.sell something ,yet stupid enough not to put the amount he wants to sell but then says you should pm him the amount you want to buy, does that not sound clearly stupid??

How can you use your own hands and Skull to create a thread you were not forced with a gun on your head to open, but was too foolish not to state the amount you wanted to pay for it ?

You really have nothing to do than to consistently defend your stupidity with more foolishness and I am.glad you have realized your good by now stating the price you should have long stated in the first post

And no I am.not interested in such $50 peanuts

HACKK

Registered
Reaction score
Your example is a poorly flawed analogy that is clearly unintelligent and not well thought
your example sucks and oozes!
I didn't open any thread saying I wanted to sell my merchant I'd, you did open the thread!
So why would you use your own hands and say you want to buy something yet can't fucken state the price?....if you reverse the roles and someone opens a thread that he wants to.sell something ,yet stupid enough not to put the amount he wants to sell but then says you should pm him the amount you want to buy, does that not sound clearly stupid??

How can you use your own hands and Skull to create a thread you were not forced with a gun on your head to open, but was too foolish not to state the amount you wanted to pay for it ?

You really have nothing to do than to consistently defend your stupidity with more foolishness and I am.glad you have realized your good by now stating the price you should have long stated in the first post

And no I am.not interested in such $50 peanuts
clearly you have a lot of time on your hands

Legeek

Registered
Reaction score
Have merchant number an multiple merchant ids pm your telegram an i send video proof

yetoxet

Registered
Reaction score
clearly you have a lot of time on your hands
And you clearly have a lot of stupidity from your bags of unlimited foolishness to dish out more
The way you embrace and cherish your stupidity is clearly amazing ....must be the bruised ego I guess

Top Bottom