Newbie Questions What to buy..help me out

bluenose123

Registered
Reaction score
hey im new to this so have mercy..

im trying to get as much information as I can about knowing what kind of dumps to get from briansclub to start off. I want to start writing and cloning dumps to cashout at atms but im not sure which kind I need to buy to do that. is there a certain base/code that works best for this method? im just tryna clone cards to get the cash rn.

I've bought a few methods from vendors for cashing out and the basics for vpns, socks, rdp's etc to help me cover the basics of carding but most of it is for ccs and I dont have any in depth tutorials on dumps, etc.

any advice/tips would be great

minniemousexxx

Registered
Reaction score
Is there any legit program i can use to encode emv in usa?
can anyone help me out so i can get started let me know

Themuscle111

Registered
Reaction score
hey im new to this so have mercy..

im trying to get as much information as I can about knowing what kind of dumps to get from briansclub to start off. I want to start writing and cloning dumps to cashout at atms but im not sure which kind I need to buy to do that. is there a certain base/code that works best for this method? im just tryna clone cards to get the cash rn.

I've bought a few methods from vendors for cashing out and the basics for vpns, socks, rdp's etc to help me cover the basics of carding but most of it is for ccs and I dont have any in depth tutorials on dumps, etc.

any advice/tips would be great

DM me On My Telegram let's Talk More.. @Themucle111

Top Bottom