Newbie Questions Which os is better for carding?

refermerai

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys wassup?
I have a question, what OS is better for carding?
It's good to use in a Virtual Machine WhonixCubes? or it's better to use Windows 7?
Some people suggest to do whonix>>vm>>windows 7.
I need help I'm quite paranoid :(

yetoxet

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys wassup?
I have a question, what OS is better for carding?
It's good to use in a Virtual Machine WhonixCubes? or it's better to use Windows 7?
Some people suggest to do whonix>>vm>>windows 7.
I need help I'm quite paranoid :(
Windows 10 and do not use virtual machine antifraud have ways to detect the virtual money and if you'll use windows 7 that can trigger antifraud too because nowdays not much peoples uses windows 7 so they find it suspicious

refermerai

VIP Member
Reaction score
Windows 10 and do not use virtual machine antifraud have ways to detect the virtual money and if you'll use windows 7 that can trigger antifraud too because nowdays not much peoples uses windows 7 so they find it suspicious
Is not too risky? i think police could caught me even using sock's and vpn

Kuntreeboi

Registered
Reaction score
Is not too risky? i think police could caught me even using sock's and vpn
Where's the additional risk? Buy a used laptop from flea market, facebook market or craigslist. Preferably mac but Win10 if that's your flavor. It's a one-use machine for payments. Use a GOOD socks or VPS. Police don't know anything.

yetoxet

Registered
Reaction score
Where's the additional risk? Buy a used laptop from flea market, facebook market or craigslist. Preferably mac but Win10 if that's your flavor. It's a one-use machine for payments. Use a GOOD socks or VPS. Police don't know anything.
There's one Golden rule in carding that I follow I never target my country cards or payment gateways and I'm sure FBI not coming from usa to india just to catch me xD it's just not worth it

Anyways Yes it's risky but risk is everywhere the more you use tools for masking yourself the more suspicious user you become on the internet and reduce your chances of carding successfully try this sometime and you'll know the diffrence

ANDREBed

Registered
Reaction score
There's one Golden rule in carding that I follow I never target my country cards or payment gateways and I'm sure FBI not coming from usa to india just to catch me xD it's just not worth it

Anyways Yes it's risky but risk is everywhere the more you use tools for masking yourself the more suspicious user you become on the internet and reduce your chances of carding successfully try this sometime and you'll know the diffrence
Am lately targeting my home store with us cc is this bad enough to get caught

yetoxet

Registered
Reaction score
Am lately targeting my home store with us cc is this bad enough to get caught
If you are in us then yes and if you are not in us and hitting from us cc then it completly depends on the amount you are hitting

Top Bottom