who know any program to make barcodes for ids

Oliverjhon

Registered
Reaction score
anyone know a site to make pdf417 barcodes that really scan?

thedutchman

Registered
Reaction score
If u give me the details of the DL u need the barcode of i can help u can do track 1 and 2 but not track 3, which anyway is not scannable in many states

muraokaronald

VIP Member
Reaction score
you wanna make pdf417 bars that scan anywhere i will tell you right now. the program i use is the symbol pdf417 barcode maker from the original ID Guiide. its simple and easy to use. first take your string of data for which ever state your working on and get it on notepad++the only reason for this is so you can input the non printable control characters manually.
@ LF
RSCR
ANSI 636049090002DL00 (first offset is always 41) 41 0(second offset is from DL to last D field) 249ZN0 (thirs offset is the second offset plus the first) 290 0077DLDCAC(LF)
DCBNONE(LF)
DCDNONE(LF)
DBA expiration date(LF)
DCS last name(LF)
DCT first/ middle name(LF)
DBD issue date(LF)
DBB date of birth(LF)
DBC sex(LF)
DAY eye color(LF)
DAU height(LF)
DAG address(LF)
DA city(LF)
DAJ state(LF)
DAK zip+4(LF)
DAQ dl number(LF)
DCF dd number(LF)
DCG country(LF)
DCHNONE(LF)
DAH(LF)
DAZBROWN(LF)
DCE5(LF)
DCK DHS number (00158656229 01)(LF)
DCU(CR)
ZNZNAY(LF)
ZNB Card revision date(LF)
ZNC height(LF)
ZND weight(LF)
ZNENCDL(LF)
ZNFNCDL(LF)
ZNGN(LF)
ZNH same as dhs number but without last 2 digits 00158656229(LF)
ZNI(CR)

in notepad++ check the option to view non printable characters and at the end of each linie you will use CTL+Shift+^ for RS ctl+shif+m for CR and CTL+Shift+j for LF
Do not just put the letters LF RS or CR they will not constitute actual non printable control characters

muraokaronald

VIP Member
Reaction score
Control Characters and miscounted Offsets make up the majority of the problems when it comes to making pdf417 barcodes

Top Bottom