Real Carding writing dumps question

Royalpk

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, so I not a complete new to this , but I haven't been in the game for a very long time . Back when I was messing with dumps there were no 201 tracks. So I m running into issue, buying tracks 101/201 from Trump's shop. Then when swiping them using mag strip POS they r declining for smallest amounts. But when I check them after declines in their online checker, they show as valid and I cannt even refund them. On both pos and checker , I cannt see response code. It cannt be just a region lock because I tried both local and int tracks. So my question is , is it me or it's easier to get approve on their checker ? I tried just writing 2 track... I tried generating both tracks. Either way I wasted good amount of money on different bins and starting to get pissed off. Can someone point me at a right direction? If it's track 1 issue and it's required on some poss , is there good online generator?

Like I said it's not my first rodeo, but I guess things change and maybe I m missing smth.

juvenile

Registered
Reaction score
lol... why have u left the business ?

1st ) i think it's ur bank the problem .. and try your track on different pos not only the same .

2nd ) hope you know the dip and swipe method and hope your pos don't check the track1

3rd) change the city or the state where you are and try exotic country bases

Royalpk

Registered
Reaction score
I tried different poss as well, I doubt it's track1 issue because it works with legit tracks without track 1. I m thinking there is an issue with the shop and their checker is of course online based. I will try out different shop .

I left the game cuz of a legit job that worked well for a while.

Chdwck

Registered
Reaction score
I tried different poss as well, I doubt it's track1 issue because it works with legit tracks without track 1. I m thinking there is an issue with the shop and their checker is of course online based. I will try out different shop .

I left the game cuz of a legit job that worked well for a while.
201 dumps u need a chip card with the chip malfunctioned some pos ask u to dip the card 3 times some 2 and some 1 time after it will tell you to swipe. trump shop is shit if u buy anything with pin as for regular dumps its 50/50 just need to know which bins hit in your area if not sure you can always try EU dumps they work wonders in the usa

GBall

Registered
Reaction score
get cashback from dumps without the pin PM me for sauce

Top Bottom