Stuff Carding XBox Store Carding Help

badfile

Registered
Reaction score
i have tried many time's carding on X-Box Store for digital gaming but no success people saying its very easy to card .. i have cc 100% valid 100% balance but no luck with me ... i am using same socks5 with same zip can anyone guide me how i can get success .. thanks

King_Reigns

Registered
Reaction score
Thata not gona work at all bro they lying if they saycit does its impossible they security too strong

theshy

Registered
Reaction score
Xbox lowkey easy. I'm the one who made them up security fr. Around the time gta 5 dropped i opened 3 movies a day and frying the store for shark cards. Now gta promote some type of fraud shit

Flip

Registered
Reaction score
Xbox lowkey easy. I'm the one who made them up security fr. Around the time gta 5 dropped i opened 3 movies a day and frying the store for shark cards. Now gta promote some type of fraud shit
What do you mean lowkey ?

Flip

Registered
Reaction score
I think Micro$oft have pretty much tight security for purchases over PC.
(even legit accs. get declined)
Maybe people should try directly with consoles

TheDoc

Registered
Reaction score
You might want to try buying xbox game keys from somewhere like cjs cd keys. Redeem them on a dummy xbox account and just game share with your main account. You could redeem the codes on your main account but that's up to you if you want to take the risk. But there's too much risk carding on the Xbox store directly imo you might get your Xbox banned.

Top Bottom