Anonymity Your Anonymous Router (Socks/SSH/Tor/VPN/YGGDRASIL protocols)

sshmanager

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I suggest testing my Double SSH Tunnel Manager software - This is not a proxy like Proxifier, this is a real router that can distribute the Internet from the Socks / SSH / Tor / VPN / YGGDRASIL protocols via WI-FI using only your own Wi-FI card,
or via an Ethernet cable using your PC's RJ45 port, as well as via a virtual network to Virtualbox, VmWare, and Various Android Emulators.
My software can use both DNS Socks and built-in DNS resolutions of your choice.
In order to test the work, you do not need to purchase or buy anything additionally, since everything is available right out of the box (downloaded, installed, checked as software)
Software works under OS Windows (preferably win 10 and above)
Video examples of settings are shown on my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKBDAfFjdqPhwrqF9h0GXzg
There is a free version in which all protocols except Socks5 will work
You can download and get more information here.
How can I use my software? For example, you have an old laptop that you no longer use and you want to have a router in your house to which you would connect and find yourself in another country.
Now many web resources are blocked in Russia and there is also a lot of censorship in Arab countries, China and others.
If you need mobility, then take a look at the Chinese PC mele quieter3q n5105
Thanks to all. If possible, I always help to solve your problems through the telegram channel. Contacts are listed in the Double SSH Tunnel Manager header

Dsshtm_screen.jpg

Top Bottom