Virtual Carding 10 Step Cashout CVVs to E-GiftCards

Dairies

Registered
Reaction score
Hello dear carders,I hope you're all safe and happy.
I add the Icq contact number, hoping to help you get a fast replay to your question in real time, but I start to believe I made a huge mistake.
As I said from the first guide of Carding School, carding is not a winner ticket to lottery,it is not a get rich over night work and it require lot of work and research.
When you were contact me only on mails I believed that about 50% of you have a chance to be carder and get profit from this work.
Now, after talking every day on Icq,I know that about 5% of those who contact me actually can be carders.
Guys ,if you are looking for get rich today without any investment of time and money then you're in the wrong place.I saw that many of you hope that a cvv will bring thousands of $,a dump will give you a king life style and someone else will research for you.
This won't happen and you actually can't skip the steps,not in carding and not in any other work! Imagine that you'll need to make a cake...we all know that cakes use to have in ingredient list flour,eggs,sugar etc and the cakes use to be baked in oven.
But if you don't know the exact recipe,baking time and all the other steps ,will you be able to get a cake from the ingredients?
You think that if you will start the oven and put all the ingredients as they are in a tray then bake them you will get a comestible cake?I don't think so.
Well for bake a cake you will need the wright list of ingredients and the step by step working process.
Same for carding,you will need the correct carding stuff and the correct way to cash out .I will refer today to cashing out cvv with e-gift cards!
As any other cashing out method,first at all you will need the "ingredients" or carding stuff.So prepare your stuff first!
You will need :
1.VPN/RDP/VPS ,for a full internet security ,to protect your IP . 2.cardable web shop
3.SOCKS 5
4.valid cvv
5.for high amount cash out,spoof call service
Once you got your "ingredients" ready,you can try to buy e-gift cards with the cvv.
1st step.
Connect to RDP (if you have),connect the VPN (and VPS,if you got one).Make sure your IP is hidden,so check your IP with sites like www.hide-my-ip.com or any other you want.
2nd step
Look at the cvv address and find a SOCKS in the same area as the cvv holder address. If you won't

be able to find in same city,then try other cities near to the cvv city. Apply the SOCKS on your Mozilla Firefox browser.
3rd step
Make two new e-mail addresses,one of the you will use with the cvv for card into the web shop and the other e-mail address you will use to request the delivery of the gift cards.
Here is a small and well know trick,but my blog is for n00bs so I will write the trick.
Use domain like yahoo or hotmail,and make the first e-mail using the card holder name for register. So let's say that your cvv holder is Jane Smith ,then an e-mail address like [email protected] will look good for the web shop you will try to carding after. For the second e-mail ,you have to use other name,NOT use the name of cvv holder.
4th step
Open a Mozilla browser and go to the link of the web shop you will try to carding.Sign up for a new account.The account you must register using the cvv holder details (name,address,state,zip) and the e-mail address you just made on the cvv holder name (from 3-rd step)
5th step
Try to act like a genuine costumer,search for the product (in this case e-gift cards) you want to buy and pick up the gift card you will like to buy.I advice you to make sure the cvv is alive and has enough fund to cover the price of the gift card.
6th step
Make your purchase look genuine,so not hurry to purchase the e-gift card,but take your time to write a personal message on the gift card ,text like "My dear frend (sister,mother,......,friend),I wish you all the best in this world,blaaa ,blaaaa,bla. Sorry ,I really didn't know what will be the best gift so I hope you will be happy to chose your favorite gift using this gift card."Add the gift card on your cart and check out. Now you will be re-directed to the delivery address and payment page. On the delivery details page ,fill with a fake name and the second e-mail you made on step 3.
7th step
In the payment page,fill up the details of the cvv holder.Much care you should give on the phone number .Many carders give a fake phone number and this is the reason that their purchase request fail and they never get the gift cards.So,if you got the cvv holder phone number ,use that but change the last 2 digits or use the correct cvv holder phone number.
8th step
For gift cards with small value,like $100 the web-shop won't call for verification,but if you want to card gift cards with high value,then you will need to call the web-shop to confirm the purchase,before the web shop call the cvv holder.So here is the way to do this.
Go to a spoof call service web site and purchase some credits with cvv. Then use your pre-paid sim (phone sim) to spoof your phone number and call the web-shop from where you try to purchase the gift cards.You must move fast,so if you intend to purchase high value gift cards,get spoof call credits before start carding for gift cards.
Exactly after you post the e-gift cards purchase order call the web shop and confirm with them the order,using the cvv holder details.I think is not necessary to say but...you have to be able to speak

perfectly the cvv holder language!
9th step
If everything goes good,you will receive first a mail about your order details.Then you will receive a second e-mail "your order was successful completed! "So this mean that your gift cards are on the way to your second e-mail address.
Check your second e-mail address,at this point in the Inbox folder shell be a mail containing your gift cards.
10th step
Once you received the gift cards,go to the web shop and open a new account,make it look genuine! Upload the gift cards into the new account and start shopping!An other way to use the gift cards is to re-sell them
Resources:
RDP:
Website #1
VPN:
Blog #1
Virtual Private Servers (VPS):
Website #1
Socks5 Proxies:
Website #1 Website #2 Website #3 Website #4
Prepaid 3G/4G Cards:
Website #1
Cardable Sites TBA
Phone Number Spoofing TBA
Recieve SMS TBA
Telegram: Gatewayent

sasukerxy

Registered
Reaction score
are we allowed to advert our telegram id?

Reactions: Koc
Top Bottom