Newbie Questions 3D secure

joybalogs

Registered
Reaction score
what is the best way to dont have 3d secure request ?
let's say that i have low fraud score . How to know which websites dont use it ? Which is the best card to buy (cvv ? fullz ) ?
If i do small payments 20$-50$ can i bypass 3d secure?

thnx

Crystal5181

Registered
Reaction score
The best way is to find a 2d gateway that doesn't request it in the first place.
Fullz in general are better and can be used in multiple ways than just a cvv, tho that depends on the method you're using in the first place, usually you can go without otp for just a little 20$x3, after that it triggers for even 5$ but again it depends on the type of the transaction and if it's "unusual" according to the pattern of the owner from the bank.

joybalogs

Registered
Reaction score
The best way is to find a 2d gateway that doesn't request it in the first place.
Fullz in general are better and can be used in multiple ways than just a cvv, tho that depends on the method you're using in the first place, usually you can go without otp for just a little 20$x3, after that it triggers for even 5$ but again it depends on the type of the transaction and if it's "unusual" according to the pattern of the owner from the bank.

thx do you have tips to find 2d gateway ?

Aaronsag

Registered
Reaction score
what is the best way to dont have 3d secure request ?
let's say that i have low fraud score . How to know which websites dont use it ? Which is the best card to buy (cvv ? fullz ) ?
If i do small payments 20$-50$ can i bypass 3d secure?

thnx
Does antifraud see if the vbv password was reseted?

Crystal5181

Registered
Reaction score
thx do you have tips to find 2d gateway ?
It's hard, 99% of sites are using 3d.
You can either open a merchant account and apply for a 2d payment gateway(see corefy ikajo etc) but that includes building a site and getting verified for both the site and the merchant account, it can be done but that's a lot of work, the other option is to create your own 2d gateway, and that's a lot of work too.
Does antifraud see if the vbv password was reseted?
The site doesn't care at all, it's the payment gateway(although chosen by the site) that will look at your data, location of card billing address amount etc, resetting vbv doesn't trigger anything.

joybalogs

Registered
Reaction score
It's hard, 99% of sites are using 3d.
You can either open a merchant account and apply for a 2d payment gateway(see corefy ikajo etc) but that includes building a site and getting verified for both the site and the merchant account, it can be done but that's a lot of work, the other option is to create your own 2d gateway, and that's a lot of work too.

The site doesn't care at all, it's the payment gateway(although chosen by the site) that will look at your data, location of card billing address amount etc, resetting vbv doesn't trigger anything.
So a carder that buy CC and cashout directly it doesn't exist anymore ? Or there is still CC with no 3d secure .
All carders here open merchant account or create their own 2d gateway ?
And you say that's a lot of work but is that a lot of money to set up ?

Crystal5181

Registered
Reaction score
So a carder that buy CC and cashout directly it doesn't exist anymore ? Or there is still CC with no 3d secure .
All carders here open merchant account or create their own 2d gateway ?
And you say that's a lot of work but is that a lot of money to set up ?
No i didn't say that i just asked your questions about non 3d payments, there are ways to get otp from a bot to a sim swap.
After all there are non vbv bins to work with and that's the way to directly cashing out mate.

joybalogs

Registered
Reaction score
No i didn't say that i just asked your questions about non 3d payments, there are ways to get otp from a bot to a sim swap.
After all there are non vbv bins to work with and that's the way to directly cashing out mate.
OK Yes I know for OTP but I meant to say the most easy way for beginning.
Ok that's perfect thankkks very much

necepo3158

Registered
Reaction score
It does not depend on the fraud score always. Most of the shops use 3D payment gateways nowdays

Gg223

Registered
Reaction score
No site has 3d payment what r u talkin about ? U can jus use your own debit card n see for urself

blackpirate33f

Registered
Reaction score
if you can get cvv without vBV or MSC secure, your good to go on all sites, just keep your setup (socks 5 and browser etc as clean and perfect as possible)

Top Bottom