911.re proxy use on Android

QQQ

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Wondering if somebody knew how I can use a proxy I've bought on 911.re, on my Android device, I need the IP:port and I guess I need to log in to it? I'm using an APP called ProxyDroid for rooted phones which allows use of sock5 proxies. I guess I'm just asking how can I get the info of my proxy and input somewhere else for use?

thanks anyone!

WilliamBix

Registered
Reaction score
superwingy is meant for phones only and its very powerful as the 911 bro

QQQ

Registered
Reaction score
superwingy is meant for phones only and its very powerful as the 911 bro
I'm not sure what superwingy is. I've found this video
which explains it but im using a vpn on both the PC and MOBILE

bubedupev

VIP Member
Reaction score
At first - 911 client is for Windows, it provides backconnect proxy which you don't connect directly (and that's a good thing bc of open ports fingerprinting). So in case of real device, you just run 911 on Windows, install proxyfier, "proxify whole system" in 911 settings, create a hotspot and connect your phone to it.

With NOX app player, you can go with proxyfier, but you'll have to disable WebRTC and set proper DNS server manually every time.

Also, you can buy double ssh tunnel manager for 85$/mo and get proper webrtc and dns automatically. This software has cursed UI but it does its job.
Here's a tutorial for NOX and socks5
Basically you set bridge in Nox with same settings as DSSHTM shows you, disable VirtualBox in settings of your normal internet connection and Nox will have to connect in our new adapter. Make custom port in 911 settings permanent, create socks5 connection to 127.0.0.1:yourcustomport and that's it.

Btw dsshtm supports creating hotspots, so it could help with real device too.

Top Bottom