Virtual Carding Amazon carding method

sammybobo

Registered
Reaction score
What you'll need:
1. A CC with full billing information [CVV, Address, Full Name, Phone, Zip, City, and State of the CC. Make sure it is a worthwhile BIN (BIZ, Corp, GOLD, PLAT)]

2. SOCKS5 Proxy matching CC City + State. And this SOCK must never have been used before to create an Amazon account. If you do not know what a SOCK is, Google it.

3. A freshly made email using CC owners name.

Carding Method On Amazon:
1. Connect Socks5 Proxy.

2. Go to the amazon.com & create an account using the "CC" billing info and the fresh email you created. Make sure you are creating the account using Socks5 Proxy.

3. Once you have created the Amazon account, it's time to make the account look like if it was made by a legal buyer.
(Over the last few years Amazon has been getting harder and harder to card. They review each account when they place their 1st order.)

4. Browse the site for a while. Add something to your cart (anything below $100.00 USD). Once you have an item under $100 USD in your Amazon cart, now sign out from the account. Don't card it yet. Don't buy electronics or gift cards yet. That will instantly get the account flagged.

5. Wait at least 5 hours before signing back in.

6. When you sign back in, make sure you are on Socks5 matching CC billing CITY+STATE. Once you are logged in, Check Out.

7. If the CC you used is good, it will ship.

8. After shipping, you will get a Tracking Number for your item that you carded under $100 USD.

9. Your account has been reviewed now. Make your purchases wisely & you can keep the account active until you've profited quite a lot.

THIS IS BY NO MEANS A METHOD I DEVISED. IT'S JUST ONE I'VE TESTED AND PASSED ALONG

witexox

VIP Member
Reaction score
I can vouch for this method ,you cant just hit big off bat on amazon you got to let the acct age a lil for the best results , I built a PC build for 2.5k all off parts from amazon just buying 2-3 at a time and the graphics card at the end . good method for patient people

HACKK

Registered
Reaction score
The problem is getting clean long term socks. Some say do mobile ip

BlackHunter475

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this method bro imma hit you up for more information....+++++++

Top Bottom