Bank logs

StrongX12

Registered
Reaction score
Hello friends,
I can work with bank logs in my country without any problems, I'm thinking of buying Aspiration or Chase logs from the Russian Market or Rnjlog store.
1. Is sms verification required during the transfer?
2. There is a difference of about 15 hours between America and my own country, is there a risk of my account being blocked during the transfer?
3. Can I convert the balance in the account to cryptocurrency without any risk?
I would really appreciate if experienced friends who have tried this before respond, I don't want to make a mistake.

Have a healthy and happy day everyone.

Fraudalot

Registered
Reaction score
Firstly, RNJ is down or maybe I'm using wrong URL. Second, if you're sending from US accounts to your country which is not America, then there's SMS processing for wire.

It's within that some accounts may not required OTP for transfer and if accounts (the one you buy) has been transfered before, you won't need much OTP issues.

If you buy accounts without email access, it may be a bit difficult to transfer directly to your country. With access, you can attach some other global transfer accounts then use them to pick the fund for you and transfer to your location. Ma TG is Donj74 anyway.... GoodLuck

chinawokhp

Registered
Reaction score
Firstly, RNJ is down or maybe I'm using wrong URL. Second, if you're sending from US accounts to your country which is not America, then there's SMS processing for wire.

It's within that some accounts may not required OTP for transfer and if accounts (the one you buy) has been transfered before, you won't need much OTP issues.

If you buy accounts without email access, it may be a bit difficult to transfer directly to your country. With access, you can attach some other global transfer accounts then use them to pick the fund for you and transfer to your location. Ma TG is Donj74 anyway.... GoodLuck

What are you selling? you have a comment at the bottom of every thread i was just curious

Top Bottom