worlduseu

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks you Sir . 4 dumps worked out of 5
Please I need linkables urgent

Ninja9527

Registered
Reaction score
Sir, I'm sorry to bother you again, but I do need your help, even though it's unrelated to your topic. Here's the situation: I have linked many credit cards to Apple and Samsung wallets, and now I need to cash them out using the NFC feature on a POS terminal. However, there are no available POS terminals for cashing out in China. So, I'd like to ask if you happen to know any channels for mailing POS terminals. The carding community in China is in great need of POS terminals for cashing out. If you have any information, please let me know. Thanks again.

Nikita

Banned
Reaction score
Sir, I'm sorry to bother you again, but I do need your help, even though it's unrelated to your topic. Here's the situation: I have linked many credit cards to Apple and Samsung wallets, and now I need to cash them out using the NFC feature on a POS terminal. However, there are no available POS terminals for cashing out in China. So, I'd like to ask if you happen to know any channels for mailing POS terminals. The carding community in China is in great need of POS terminals for cashing out. If you have any information, please let me know. Thanks again.
Ok imma give some tips to cashout in china , Asian

anon676

Registered
Reaction score
western union / cashapp/ paypal / working USA bins ?

CAMSKI89

Registered
Reaction score
aye bro, been in game 15 years and i love to see others spread the hustle....much respect from over here.....we should tap in for real, my question.....what static 201 bins still work for 3 dips/swipe method @ ATM & POS? I haveonly a few

Nikita

Banned
Reaction score
western union / cashapp/ paypal / working USA bins ?
Cash app bins

Western union/ PayPal bins

Best working bins . Enjoy bins

Comment your problem & I guide you work successful

Top Bottom